- an actual movie at the Talon. Is she licensed for this? Is it that easy to just show a movie?
- Of course they have Pete screaming at the screen. Stereotype much?
- Wait. I thought Clark and Chloe weren’t friends anymore
- Evangeline Lilly behind Clark!
- Yes Lana. After everything you’ve seen don’t tell Clark anything about a creepy girl from your past. Ugh.
- Story by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer. But the teleplay is by Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders. They love supernatural stuff with a historical aspect so I imagine they punched up those elements. / director James Marshall
- Is this a season one KMOTW come back to mess with Lana?
- Oh now Lana tells Clark
- Wow they really are hitting the ‘everyone around Lana leaves or dies’ with this.
- A Caribbean honeymoon gift from Lionel and use of the private jet. This won’t end well.
- Clark: “It’s not like people haven’t come back to life around here.” Always appreciate when they don’t ignore the town’s weird history.
- Ew the little girl is like a little speed demon
- did someone even have a zombie theory, Clark?
- Speed mode. Zach Snyder style. Just how fast is Clark at this point he can have a whole scene while the rain stops?? It’s one thing to run distance but he’s in place scoping out the little speed demon. That’s like Flash level
- Lionel has definitely changed a bit since season one. Less bombastic and more calculating and reserved in his interactions. Which means he’s up to something. Some long game.
- Why is the Smallville hospital always so dark? Who could get better in there?
- Clones and meteor juice and matrix pods, oh my.
- Either this ep just went janky or is it possible this could be a basis for later cloning storylines?
- No doubt this is funded by Lionel
- Here’s your expected Clark and Lex scene
- Yea I’m out on this episode. Again, the tone feels not Smallville.
- Of course it’s a deep dark secret Lana has lived with every day but has never said anything about it ever.
- “She has no concept of right or wrong. She’s dangerous.” Is this setting up a ground rule for clones in Smallville?
- Uhm. Can’t Lana just swim?
- The amount of trauma Lana goes through, by this point, is unsettling. Especially watching episodes close together. It’s a cycle at this point.
- another Level 3 mention.
- Genetically engineering human beings. Lionel wants to create a Clark doesn’t he?
- And out of nowhere Lionel now has control of the caves. Wait. Who was even talking about the caves?!
- Yea that looks nothing like a crib, Pa.
- uhm. Are they not going to wrap up the Emily stuff?
- Lana: “You’ve created the perfect picture of who I am”. This is an echo of Lana wanting to shed the Fairy Girl on the magazine cover image
- This song is Lana’s subtext
- Lana: “Maybe I need to start believing in you, Clark”.
- Emily is a prototype. For what?
- It’s weird that KMOTW feel logical in this show. But this cloning angle feels weird.
- Okay. Weird tea party ending. I don’t remember how this all comes back.
Next episode: Calling!