- Chloe interviewing Lex with Clark’s help
- 2116 Beresford Lane – Luthor mansion address
- KMOTW: 3 robbers. Phantom Girl powers / apparently from meteor rock infused tattoos?
- Clark gets K poisoning. / Chloe drops from the second floor. Ouch! Clark couldn’t save her.
- Philip Levens writer / Robert Singer director
- Lex going hard over Chloe being hurt
- Clark chopping wood one handed – Supergirl’s Clark references being able to do that very thing when they crossover with Smallville’s Clark in the CW Crisis
- Clark wants to get away from Smallville and the meteors. Interesting notion for wanting to relocate later – almost out of necessity
- Lex is buying the Talon from Nell
- Pete: “Kent 1000 yard state.” – when Clark uses his X-ray vision / an arm in the bank. From one of the robbers. Literally phantom limb syndrome?
- Uncle Scrooge McDuck reference
- The meteor tats aren’t lasting long
- oooo they found out that Lex is skimming money from Lionel for a secret project. With particle accelerators?
- Clark and Whitney – talking about leaving Smallville. A small theme for the episode
- Whitney lost his scholarship. / oh boy. Whitney’s going to get conned into the group of robbers.
- Evangeline Lilly!! The first of a few background spots and most likely her first tv gigs.
- Whitney gets a tat. Dummy.
- Clark is not happy with being unable to save Chloe. Maybe his first failure of his powers.
- Chloe: “Clark Kent investigative reporter. Has a nice ring to it”
- Whitney: “It’s tough seeing yourself the way others see you isn’t it Kent?” / that savior reputation that’s been building all season.
- This is like a Legion of Super Athletic Rejects
- Lex sees them phase thru a wall – his first encounter with the weird with his own eyes?
- Clark tries to save the day but gets clocked with a meat hook since he’s affected by the K. Again – arriving at a time of trouble around Lex.
- Lex questions why Clark was there: “You can’t save the world. All you’ll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies.” Ha.
- Chloe had Pete tap into the hospital Internet. So much for the hacker Chloe we get later
- Ah okay – this whole thing is like a sports/enhancement drug metaphor / they are speeding up their metabolism/molecules to phase. Like the Flash or XS. And then burning out
- Phase punch to the gut! Ouch!
- Someone please count how many times they say bro in this ep
- sooo many right out in the open uses of power: vanishing from Lex’s side Batman style, speed saving Whitney. The other goon saw it as well. / cops again seeing Clark at the scene of a crime.
- Lex has something on the goons
- Did someone take the meteor tat ink?
- Lana proposes the Talon as a coffee house / book store / art house. What about the Beanery?!
- Lex calls it the start of a very interesting partnership. Lana’s smile then turns to a little concern. Uh oh.
- Besides the powers, Kinetic could be how Whitney feels static in his situation, stuck, with no movement forward or out of Smallville
Next episode: Zero!