- just all kinds of nudity up in here
- Well. Whoever was in that truck is dead
- Adrianne Palicki. She’s 20 at the time. Starting her journey through geek properties to find one that sticks: False Kara. Judy Robinson. Nadia. Wonder Woman. Lady Jaye. Mockingbird.
- Kara from Krypton. I imagine at the the time this was a big hell yea moment.
- Clark – close your eyes! She’s your cousin!! (Spoilers. Not really)
- All the big people are on this. Teleplay by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar. Story by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer / Director Greg Beeman.
- they couldn’t get more clothes for her?
- “Passage in the cave wall”
- Pa is rightfully suspicious – but she does know a lot
- Lex just walking in. To be fair, Clark does that to him at the mansion all the time too.
- Clark wants to be a witness at Lionel’s trial
- Loder Vs Lionel. This won’t end well
- “Where have you been for the last 14 years?” Putting Clark’s arrival at 3?
- Of course she flies. “I can’t fly.” “Not yet”
- She knows about Jor-El too. Apparently she’s been waiting for Clark. Not unlike the rumors of a Kryptonian on Earth before Kal-El ever arrived in Man of Steel
- Lionel finally tells Lex about his disease. “Don’t let me die in prison”.
- Kara: “You broke the covenant.” So this is about Jor-El and Pa? Ohhh the deal is coming out.
- If he gave Pa the power to bring back Clark from Metropolis at the start of the season, one day Pa would return Clark to Jor-El. That’s a heck of a deal.
- Loder still eavesdropping. Uh oh.
- There’s a non-Supergirl power. Bye bye Loder.
- Pa comes to the Torch for the first time. For Chloe’s skills.
- Lana with the new hairstyle. And one last attempt to get Clark’s truth. Ughhh. Don’t make promises Clark
- Creepy Kara
- “The love between us…” ewwwww. Now we definitely know this isn’t a cousin.
- Kara: “everyone you know will lie, betray or leave you”. Pete already left. Lana is next. What will the others be connected to?
- What’s wrong with Clark? He’s getting weaker. This is never explained.
- Lionel sends Clark a key
- Lex to Chloe: “A dying man has little to lose” “who knows what tactics he’ll use to avoid going to prison” This is gonna be a Dynasty ending.
- Good Lionel and Clark scene. About Lionel and his dad. Lex and Lionel. Even means something to Clark about what Jor-El wants from him.
- Uh oh. The key is for the porsche room.
- Clark finds the room. Clark labels this as Lex’s “lies”. So where is the betrayal coming from? Kara?
- Oh wow. Clark is going off here. Saying he defended Lex all this time. That he wasn’t like Lionel. Friendship done.
- Clark forgot about taking Lana to the airport. Here comes the betrayal. Clark is going to see Lex and Lana kiss or something.
- Clark dropping flowers. Lana thinks she sees him. Clark. You dummy. Why did you leave??
- Lionel’s trial. Ha. Clark rolls up in his typical farmboy clothes. That’s funny.
- “This friendship’s over”. Boom. Mic drop Clark.
- There’s a lot going on around Clark – enough that once again he’ll do something dumb just like at the end of season two. Come on Clark. Be smarter than this.
- “She will ease your suffering.” Kara saying his birth mother is alive.
- Cousin kiss! Eww!
- Yup. Dummy Clark. Typical 17 year old logic.
- her name is Lindsey Harrison. She died in a direct hit during the meteor storm. Jor-El used her.
- “She served her purposes as has Jonathan Kent”. Creepy that Jor-El would use the Kara name to seduce Clark. Maybe the writers just assumed they would never have a real Kara in the show?
- “Come to me Kal-El.” And what, kneel before Jor-El???
- I don’t remember this scene at all.
- See? This is what I mean about this version of Jor-El. In the last seasons all is forgiven. It was all a test or just what was needed to happen to make Clark become Superman. But by all these dark moments? I don’t see how they are going to win me back from thinking that this Jor-El is a maniac
- Here it comes!!! Lionel’s revenge! This I do remember. This is mob movie ending.
- They only get one shot at that shaving John Glover’s head scene, don’t they?
- Chloe and dad BOOM. Lex poisoned. Symbols on the farm. Pa dying?
- “Kal-El my son. Now you shall be reborn.”
- That’s almost phantom zone looking.
- Great tension and character in this episode. A must see for a season that was good but uneven. Even a little aimless at times. But now I can see that this was definitely Lionel’s season. Is it any wonder he’s one of the strongest characters and actors in the show.
Next: Season Four beings!