- cgi bumblebee. Obvious foreshadowing.
- Election for class president coming up. With Felice’s group looking like a bunch of Mean Girls.
- Paul Chan straight up ripping off Siegel and Shuster for his campaign poster
- Who is the Queen Bee?! Sasha or Felice?
- Prologue into the main theme was connected by Paul’s scream but the cgi bee swarm kinda ruined it.
- Greg Beeman EP. Ha. / Michael Green & Philip Levens writer / Michael Katleman director
- Pete Ross the Kingmaker
- Carrie Castle. Reporter. Trying to get a scoop on Lex
- Lex about Smallville: “Nothing around here is what it seems.”
- Yea – Sasha definitely fits the introvert turned villain trope. But Felice has that Queen Bee with her drones thing. Hmmm?
- Surprisingly the Kents are behind Clark running for Class President
- The Beanery is stealing customers from the Talon. I wondered what would become of that rivalry since early eps took place at the Beanery.
- Lana notices Clark innate sense of justice.
- Lex giving Clark advice: “The man of tomorrow is forged by the battles of today.” That’s not a bad theme for the entire show
- “Truth justice and other stuff”
- Yuuup. Sasha’s the QB. LSH: Insect Queen again. Or Queen Bee.
- Chloe endorses Paul over Clark.
- “Why does everyone over 40 quite The Godfather.” Ouch.
- Felice drives a Bug. Or a white bumblebee
- Damn. That’s a grizzly attack
- “Leaps and bounds”
- Back and forth dialogue between Clark and Lana about the election and the Talon felt super amateur.
- Bee attack at the Talon! How does Clark explain the frozen bees?
- Clark says Chloe has been the most constant in his life through all of his changes. Some groundwork being laid there?
- Shuster’s Gorge. The largest meteor crater. Where Sasha was swarmed. Definitely a KMOTW without showing any actual meteor rocks. That feels like a first.
- Sasha’s wearing a striped shirt. / Clark standing up to Sasha – funny considering how short she is.
- Uh oh another attack on Martha
- Clark Kent. Bee killer. Cool explosion tho
- Clark quoting Pa: “you learn more about yourself when you lose”
- Lex: “you don’t need to be an elected official to change the world” / “someday I’d like to be president.” / in the comics Pete Ross is Lex’s VP.
- Turns out the reporter was just another plot by Lionel, once again outsmarted by Lex.
- Clark reads his speech to Lana. Cute.
- third ep in a row where the KMOTW plot was way overshadowed. Almost as if thats not as important. Which I guess is a good thing – flipping the script and focus of the show to the lives of the character lives rather than just Clark and a KMOTW. in this later part of the season I suppose that’s smart. Just feels flat.
Next episode: Crush!