- Clark and Lois on a case for the first time
- Clark vs the soldiers – wouldn’t this arouse suspicions in how strong he is?
- Lois is a fighter
- Michael Ironside. Cigar chewing Sam Lane!
- writers Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders / director James Marshall
- Funny shower scene. But Clark is only 17. How old is Lois supposed to be? She seems older. Yikes.
- I do like how the two are at odds. Different relationship tone than with Lana or Chloe
- The tattoo is cave related. Of course. Bleh.
- Kents not happy about Clark with a girl. Like the episode with Alicia Baker
- “You’ll never have another moment’s peace.” Lionel Vs Lex this season? I’m sure Lionel has threatened Lex before but this time seems super direct
- Lana back in Smallville. And she goes to see Lex first?
- Oh yea. Clark was missing for three months too. How did they explain that?
- that James Marshall tombstone: “Died of Inflexibility” Ha!
- No Chloe in the coffin
- Terminator 2.0? Lane employing metas?
- Lana meets Lois! Love the music chimes when they shake hands. Like destiny in the wind.
- Lana wants to help with finding Chloe; Lois can see right away the tension between them. Ha.
- Luthor Corps paid for Chloe’s funeral
- “Hi Daddy”
- Sam’s a 3 star general; he calls her Lo
- Pa Kent is very respectful towards a general he doesn’t know
- There’s some terrible adr dubbing in this ep
- See? And now Lex obsessing about the airplane heist by Clark
- Clark comes to Lex. Strained relationship. There’s a cigar in the ashtray. Sam was there
- Uh oh. Classical music at the prison. That’s never good. And then Lionel is stabbed. Wtf?
- Picture of Lois’ mom? She’s blonde. She died when she was 6 from cigarettes.
- Clark does the super speed from Lois for the first time
- Evidence that Chloe is still alive. And someone almost got to her? And of course Lex shows up
- Ah. Trent working with Lionel to go after Chloe so she can’t testify against Lionel. Lionel found him at Belle Reeve.
- Lex lied. He knew she was alive all this time. Saved her from the explosion and was working with Sam since he can’t trust the FBI. In a way, Lex is responsible for Clark and Lois meeting.
- How does Chloe not see Clark toss terminator?
- Lois and Clark take down the meta
- Lois: “Chloe always said this town was weird”
- Terrible dubbing!!!
- Lionel guilty! Daily Planet article by Perry White
- Lex has control of Luthor Corps now
- Look how the Kents are defending Lex
- “I think it’s Lex”. This is an odd switch considering in Talisman how the Kents were the ones that said it could be Lex and Clark wasn’t ready to accept that.
- And now Lana can see something in Clark and Lois.
- Clark: “She’s bossy. Stuck up. Rude. I can’t stand her.” Lana: “The best ones always start that way.” Wow. That actually got me. Probably the one honest bit of dialogue this writing pair has written.
- So who stabbed Lionel?
- Jason comes to Smallville. Uh oh.
- A somewhat uneven episode. Not necessarily in quality, but in focus. Struggling between what the writing team always seems to want to write (romance/over the top drama) and the Smallville mythos that we’re now on. An odd mix.
Next episode: Facade!